Week 1: September 3 to 7
- Monday: Labour Day...No School First Day Class!
- Tuesday: First Day Class! Meet & Greet, Course Syllabus & Parent Letter
- Wednesday: Course Overview, General Shop Safety Student Fill-In Notes & General Safety Orientation Part 1 & Part 2
- Thursday: Safety Briefing - Drill Press & Student Fill-In Notes + Safety Briefing - Band Saw & Student Fill-In Notes + Project Planning Time
- Friday: Safety Briefing - Mitre Saw & Student Fill-In Notes + Lesson #1: Structure of Trees & Student Fill-In Notes + Project Research Time
Week 2: September 10 to 15
- Monday: Safety Briefing - Jointer & Student Fill-In Notes + Lesson #2: Seasoning Timber & Student Fill-In Notes
- Tuesday: Safety Briefing - Planer & Student Fill-In Notes + Lesson #3: Processing Timber & Student Fill-In Notes + Assignment
- Wednesday / Thursday: ***QUIZ*** Drill Press, Band Saw & Mitre Saw + Safety Briefing - Table Saw & Student Fill-In Notes + Lesson #4: Calculating Board Feet & Student Fill-In Notes + Assignment
- Friday: ***QUIZ*** Jointer & Planer
Week 3: September 17 to 21
Week 4: September 24 to 29
- Monday - Friday: Project Work Week!!!
- ***Theory Test***
- Lesson #7: Types of Glue & Glue-Ups
- Lesson #8: Types of Finishes
- Safety Briefing - Lathe
- Lesson - Pen Turning
- Lesson - Cutting Board
- CNC Training
- CNC Assignment #1 & CNC Assignment #2
- ***Field Trip***.OCTOBER 4th Field Trip to Downie....9:00'ish start on site...Hard Hats. Eye Glasses + Ear Plugs!